How to Apply
- Admission forms for Intermediate Programs can be downloaded from https://uhe.edu.pk/
- After completely filling the form ,send it back to the university along with duly attested documents
including matriculation/O’ Level results ,via courier at university address.
- ** Name of Program (Home Economics OR F.Sc) must be written on envelope and Admission Form
- Merit Lists will e displayed on University website after selection procedure
List of Required Documents
- Matriculation/O’ Level or Equivalent Certificate (3 Copies Required)
- Character Certificate issued by Head of institution
- Original Domicile Certificate (submit before payment of dues)
- Passport size photographs with white background ( 2 copies Required )
- Copy of CNIC (Father/ Guardian)
- Disability Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate from concerned Board except Lahore Board must be submitted with the dues.
- Yearly dues will be charged at the time of Admission
- Admission Fees will be submitted in the Bank of Punjab( Any Branch)
- To secure admission all dues must be submitted by the prescribed dates
- Admission will be cancelled if dues are not deposited by the due date
Fee Submission Procedure for BS Degree Programs
- Fee Challan will be issued from the university campus (after the verification of documents).
- Bring your original documents for verification at university campus.
- The Admission is provisional subject to the Final clearance of original documents.
- The University reserves the right to correct typographical errors and omissions etc.